The Association of Plastic Recyclers will explore high-interest topics during its 2018 webinars, including California’s packaging regulations, a project to pinpoint plastics that fall through the cracks, sustainable materials management’s relationship to recycling and more.
The following are the 2018 webinar dates and titles:
- March 27: EU and CA Packaging Regulations: What do They Mean for Plastics Recycling?
- April 17: APR Sorting Potential Protocols: Identifying Packages that Get Lost in the Recycling Process.
- May 22: The APR Recycling Demand Champion Campaign: Proactively Building Demand for Recycled Plastics
- June 26: Sustainable Materials Management: A Complement or a Barrier to Recycling?
- Aug. 21: Life Cycle Inventory Analysis: The First Inventory to Include Recycled PET, HDPE and PP.
- Sept. 25: Plastic Sorting Best Management Practices: Resources for MRFs, Municipalities & Reclaimers.
All webinars begin at 1 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesdays.
Details and registration for the webinars are available on APR’s website.
More stories about industry groups
- How a materials recovery facility will sort flexible plastics
- PET bottle recycling rate rises
- APR: ‘There is no sustainability without recycling’