Created 11/01/2012 - 13:44
With the roster of companies attaining third-party certifications or audits continuing to grow, E-Scrap News has compiled a round-up of the firms announcing certification this past week.
- A1 Assets, Inc. has received ISO 14001 and R2 certification at its Longwood, Florida facility.
- CExchange LLC's Carrollton, Texas facility is now certified to R2. The site was recently certified to ISO 9001.
- STS Electronic Recycling of Jacksonville, Texas and Indianapolis-based Trinity Metals are now both R2 certified.
- Austin Task, Inc. of Atlanta, Georgia, and Cornerstone Records Management in Van Nuys, California have renewed their NAID Certification for Physical Destruction of Hard Drives.
- Also, Regional Computer Recycling & Recovery of Victor, New York has achieved NAID Certification for Sanitization of Computer Hard Drives as well as renewed its NAID Certification for Physical Destruction of Hard Drives.
Has your firm recently completed a CHWMEG audit or an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, R2, RIOS or e-Stewards certification? Email email@example.com to be included in this section and in E-Scrap News' quarterly directory.
To return to the E-Scrap News newsletter, click here