C&I Electronics Recycling of Evansville, Ind. joined The Electronics Reuse and Recycling Alliance (TERRA).
Electronics processor ER2 is rebranding from “Be Responsible” to “Empower Uniqueness” to match a shift in vision to being a catalyst and enabler for its clients.
For processors looking to certify to e-Stewards, the e-Stewards Certification Program is offering a 50% discount from Feb. 1 through May 31 on the first annual license fee.
Iron Mountain announced the close of its acquisition of ITRenew, giving Iron Mountain 80% of the outstanding shares of ITRenew for approximately $725 million in cash, with the remaining 20% to be acquired within three years for a total of $925 million.
British Columbia-based KC Recycling is donating 6,000 KN95 masks to nearby schools to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
KULR Technology is working with lithium-ion recycler Retriev to apply its Safe Case technology to improve safety during transportation.
MoviTHERM developed a system to detect and prevent fires in MRFs, IIoT Early Fire Detection, which connects smoke detectors and infrared cameras to a customizable web and mobile app capable of alerting employees when early signs of a fire are detected.
Metal recycling technology company Nth Cycle was selected as a finalist in the Innovative World category for the 14th annual South by Southwest Pitch competition.